March Cakes

Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Three more cakes that I made in the month on March... I had to turn down three orders during March as well because of a busy Stampin' Up! and Church related schedules. Looking into April and May I do not see a slow down at all.


This was made for a special young friend at church who's parents wanted to surprise her by having a birthday cake that they could serve to their Sunday School class. We delivered it to the class room early in the morning and they took her to the class prior to church to show it to her. She was so surprised.


This cute butterfly was made for little Julia who comes 2-3 days each week to play with Auntie. Julia turned 3 years old and they planned a special trip to the Frederick Meijer Gardens to see the Butterfly exhibit, so a butterfly cake was just perfect for that occasion.


I know it's blurry but the picture is so sweet of Julia reading a book to baby Eli.


This fun cake was made for a Bride's personal shower. I'm sure it got a lot of chuckles. A gal from church referred me this family when they said they were looking for someone to make a cake for this fun occasion. A little different than the birthday cake I normally make but it sure made me smile.

Stay tuned to see what next month brings...

Have a Blessed Day


Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates