March Stamp A Stack Part 2

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
So many times the gals will make a little mistake on their cards and I tell them that there are no mistakes that some embellishment can't hide. Well that is what happened to me. This is one of the cards that the ladies made at class last week...


I wish you could see the sparkle on the medallion where we used Champagne Shimmer Paint. I had one set of cards sets left over so I started making those up last night and didn't realize that a smidgen of the edge was resting on a wet wipe that was laying on my crafting table making the colors bleed, and the card stock get all sloppy. If I had not taken the time to stamp it all I probably would have just set it aside and just use the card stock for another project where I could cut the corner off, but I wanted to try to use it, remembering what I tell the ladies, I thought I should at least give it a good try. A full bow would have over whelmed the stamped image so I just wrapped the corner in question with some Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, and then to balance it out I also wrapped the opposite corner the same way.

This made it possible for me to salvage the card front and thus prove that you can always give a good try to hide any errors.

MENU:
SS: Medallion, French Filigree Background, Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
INK: Crumb Cake and Concord Crush
Accessories: Champagne Shimmer Paint, Sponge Dauber
Technique: Paper to stamp
Inspired By: Melanie Schrock

Here is another card the ladies made at this month's Stamp A Stack... Another purple card...I must be a bit stuck this month on my colors.


MENU:
SS: Bliss - Sale A Bration FREE stamp set - you can get this set too if you act quickly and place an order of $50 before S&H and taxes by the end of March.
CS:Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, In Color Designer Paper Pack
INK: Concord Crush, Perfect Plum
Punches: Scallop Circle
Accessories: Chantilly Crochet trim, Sponge, Basic Rhinestones, Distressing tool
Technique: Rock and Roll

Have a Blessed Day

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates