March Techniques Class

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Last night was Techniques Class!! I love Techniques Class because I get to teach something that is most likely new to the ladies.

I'm not sure this technique has a name because it goes right back to the basics of Heat Embossing, but what makes it new is to show the ladies how you can take this stamp set...


(Because I Care, Hostess level one set that you can earn FREE just for holding a workshop with a minimum of $150 purchase.)

and turn it into this pretty gold embossed heart

To make this lovely card...


I guess the ribbon is a technique too as I showed the ladies how to run a simple stitch down the center, gather it up and attach it with Red Line Sticky Tape.

MENU:
SS: Bliss, Because I Care
CS: Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant, Shimmer White
INK: Versa Mark, Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant
Punches: Full Heart, Heart to Heart
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Big Shot, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Chantilly Crochet Trim, Thread and Needle, Dimensionals, Red Line Sticky Tape, Aqua painter
Inspired By: Sandi Mac Iver

Have a Blessed Day!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates